Claim & Policy
DAMAGE INSURANCE CLAIM PROCESS
Mobile Insurance Corporation is the service facilitator for Insurance claims & third party applications including for all other features of this product.
A) REPAIR LOSS
Step 1 Call toll-free Customer Care / Mobile Insurance Corporation Claims Team and report damage within 48 hours.
Step 2 A ‘Claim Number’ (CIN) will be given to the claimant.
Step 3 A 'Claim Identity Number' (CIN) will be given to the claimant.
Mic will collect following documents from the Claimant:
• Three photographs of the damaged handset (1 photo showing IMEI number clearly and the other 2 showing damages)
• Photocopy of original bill on Claimant's name
• KYC documents: Self attested photo ID proof of Claimant
• Insurance Claim Form completely filled and duly signed by the Claimant
• Incident report
Step 5 We will submit the damaged handset to an Authorized Service Centre and the documents collected from the Claimant along with the Repair Quotation will be sent to insurance company for the claim process.
• The initial approval of the cashless amount received from the Insurance Company will be conveyed to the customer in one working day.
Step 6 Post approval, the Service Center will get the repair done.
Step 7 Standard 10% deduction will be applicable for all claims.
In case of total loss or theft, 10% of handset value will be deducted of the total invoice value of the handset, handset of equivalent value and similar specification will be given.
In case of total loss , claim will be settled within 14 working days.